Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Image retrieved on 5/18/2010 from

5 comments:

  1. Elizabeth-
    The Simpsons have been a family known to America for many years! This family holds much meaning and even representation to America's culture today. I really like the Simpsons and have watched them myself for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,

    I have always enjoyed watching the Simpsons as a child and even today. The Simpsons are considered as the icons of a solid American family that go through a variety of circumstances in life for good or bad they always stand for each other. As an icon, the Simpsons stand as one of the most famous show to all ages. Even today, you can still find action figures on people’s desk and the characters are commercialized in many ways.

    Thanks, Meriem

    ReplyDelete
  3. EMcMahan

    Awesome post! I've always loved the humor and wit of The Simpsons. In terms of pop culture it has used historical pop culture to in turn become pop culture itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent artifact! The Simpsons started the animation comedy revolution which led to many other great shows including Family Guy and South Park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Simpsons was an excellent choice. Like the others have said, the Simpsons really started the cartoon comedy craze. The best part is that at one point or another, everyone can identify with the material.

    ReplyDelete